Friday, May 25, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week - Men's Wear



          Attended "The Philippine Fashion Week - Men's Wear" last Thursday! All thanks to my 
     awesome bestfriend, Chimie and her Tita who gave her a spare ticket so I could come with. :)

          Saw Divine Lee just as we're going in at SMX. She smiled and said hi to us. Can't get over it!!! <3 

          Below are photos I took during the show. Crappy photos are crappy.



Before the show, people started pouring in
We were seated at the 5th row



People at the other side. HAHAHA





This boy looks like my friend, Paolo Guevarra






Look at all the camera men. HAHAHA 


Lovin' this look







HEELS + SPIKES

Mens Wear Collection

Obligatory photo! HA HA HA


Chimie with Ulysses King

Me with the boyfriend LOL





What I wore 


 -- N. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment