Thursday, June 14, 2012

OHH DIMMY ♡




Favorite pose



     HELLO OHH DIMMYYYYYYY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

     Ohh well papel, we've been friends for over a year now, I guess? I still remember you entering
     our HFDS21 class and thinking that maybe you and I could be friends, AND IT HAPPENED, 
     unfortunately. LOL. I KIDD! Hahahahahaha.

     I didn't expect myself to be this close to you after 2 semesters had passed. I found myself
     sharing/talking about random things with you, specially in the "boys" zone that we both have 
     the same taste in. HAHA. Clothes, shoes, bags, etc. Soul sisters, right? :)

     Truly I'll miss hanging out with you, movies, car rides, breakfast/lunch/dinner,
     sleepovers at our apartment, laughing at random things/people, talking about the latest
     gossips + boys we're both crazy about, and YOU. I'LL MISS YOU, of course. :)

     Good luck at Diliman Dimmy! I know your crush transferred there too sooooo... Hahahahaha! :p
     Thanks for giving me the chance to be your friend! And I LOVE YOU IRA! Always. 
     Don't forget about me please. Though I'm sure you won't... HAHAHA. Kidd. :* Take care! :)


-N. xx
   

No comments:

Post a Comment